Friday, September 19, 2008

SciFiDude aka i need to come up with better names

Something I was playing with after work. I found some new brushes for photoshop that Ive been messing around with. Getting some really cool effects and it's freeing up my hand a lot with the different textures you can get. I love doing faces sometimes. So iconic like a poster for a movie or something. You really connect more with the character that way. The next one I'm going to do a full body just to bring it all together. Done moving now but now I have to get my car towed! Crazy. Hope you guys have a good weekend.

-Biv

5 comments:

Omar "OX" Rodriguez said...

awesome, you really do capture the inside of a character.

Unknown said...

i like......

Dominic Philibert said...

Nice drawings!
Love it!!!

Shawn Crystal said...

Sketches are looking SOLID Biv! How's everything going? Email me sometime.
Shawn

Anonymous said...

That's really cool

I like it.