Sunday, December 06, 2009

MÉNAGE Á DRAW!!! or How I learned to stop worrying and love the drawing (UPDATE!)


So its been awhile. Been a little busy and a little lazy lately. Holidays you know. Anyways I just started a new webcomic blog with my friends Joe, and Ford today!!! Together we are Ménage Á Draw!!! Get it? There's three of us and we draw! Hahahahaha..........moving on; the concept of the webcomic is just to create stories, brush up our skills, and just have fun. The three of us will switch duties between writing/layout/pencils, inks, and coloring/lettering. Every Sunday we will put up a new comic finished or not, and maybe some other goodies in between. The first story is an introduction, with Joe taking writing and penciling duties, Ford doing inks, and me doing colors and lettering. I hope you guys enjoy! I will post some more stuff this week just to keep my blog going as well. Take care.


-Biv

UPDATE: if the link didnt work before now try it

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Glad to have stumbled on to your blog! Amazing what you do

Jelter said...

This is awesome, that color works so well for the comic.

Marcos Mateu said...

Great dynamic flow, love the use of color!